Midline Full Recliner
The Broda Midline Full Recliner offers superior comfort and versatility, making it ideal for various settings An excellent choice for a full positioning chair, it is a less expensive alternative to the Broda 785 and Elite Chair line.
Comparison Chart [PDF 44kb] of the Midline to the Broda Basic and Elite Chairs.
It is ideal for long-term care facilities, hospice care, hospitals, acute-care facilities, and home care for:
- Medium to heavy levels of nursing care.
- General resident seating.
With up to 38° of seat tilt and up to 90° of back recline, the Midline offers an infinite range of positioning options for resident comfort.
- 16-gauge tubular steel frame
- removable wings to provide upper body lateral support
- neckrest cushion
- shoulder bolsters
- upper and lower side pads
- calf and sole pads
- seat and back pad with removable terry cloth covers
- 3, 5" total-lock caster
- 1, 5" directional lock caster
- adjustable-length elevating legrest (elevates with recline and independent of recline)
- angle-adjustable, removable flip-down, single-plate footrest
- Armrests with independent height adjustment within a range of approx. 5.5 inches, with push-pin height adjustment
- 350 lb. weight capacity
- seat height: adjustable from 17" to 22"
- seat width: 18", or 20"
- seat depth: 17"
- seat width: 16", 22", 24", 26", or 28"
- seat depth: 15.5", 18.5", or 20"
- back length: 33.5", 35", 36", 38", or 40"
The chair is also equipped with a neckrest cushion, shoulder bolsters, footpad and calfpad, upper and lower side pads, a seat pad, a back pad with a terry cloth cover, and extra terri covers.
Please note that prices vary according to region and facility. Please contact Broda directly for pricing and warranty information.