785C Elite Tilt Recliner
Semi-Recline Option with Contracture Sling.
New Option! – Seat Mounted Arms
The Broda Elite chairs now offer a choice of either seat or base mounted arms. (Seat mounted arms tilt with the seat. Base mounted arms maintain a fixed angle when seat is tilted) This new option allows the Elite models to offer even more versatility in positioning.
The Broda Elite Chair, model 785C (Semi recliner), is a superior repositioning chair that provides exceptional resident comfort while reducing the time and effort required of caregivers.
It is ideal for use in long-term care and acute-care facilities for:
- Residents requiring medium to heavy levels of nursing care.
- Severe agitation and involuntary movement.
- Residents with knee contractures
This tilt-in-space chair has up to 40° of infinitely adjustable seat tilt and 45° of infinitely-adjustable back recline, which makes containment issues and upper body positioning problems become a thing of the past.
You can also accommodate hyperextension, change incontinence products without transferring from the chair, or achieve a true Trendelenburg position. The removable swing-away armrests are individually height adjustable, with push-pin height adjustment.
- shoulder bolsters
- upper and lower side pads
- seat pad and back pad with removable terry cover
- neckrest cushion
- footpad and calfpad
- removable wings to provide upper body lateral support
- Broda Comfort Tension Seating®
- 16 gauge tubular steel frame
- 40° infinitely adjustable tilt in space
- Semi recline option of 45°
- Choice of seat or base mounted arms – NEW!
- 2, 5"front total-lock casters
- 2, 6" rear single directional lock casters
- Depth adjustable contracture sling footrest
- extra terry cloth covers are included
- 350 lb. weight capacity
Standard Seating Dimensions
- seat height: 20.5"
- seat width: 18" or 20"
- seat depth: 17"
Bariatric and Custom Seating Dimensions
- seat width: 16", 22", 24", 26", or 28"
- seat depth: 15.5", 18.5", or 20"
- seat height: 19", 22", or 23.5"
- back length: 33.5", 35", 36", 38", or 40"
Please note that prices vary according to region and facility. Please contact Broda directly for pricing and warranty information.