CS 385 Commode Shower Chair
18" seat width now available!
The Broda CS 385 Commode Shower Chair is designed for use by individuals who are caregiver dependent for commode and shower needs.The chair accommodates easy side transfers through swing away, removable arms. It also helps facilitate front transfers through anterior tilt and a flip up removable footrest.
It is ideal for long-term care facilities and acute-care facilities for:
- Residents requiring light to medium levels of nursing care.
- Residents with mild to medium diagnosis.
This chair has a padded commode seat and 12° of posterior tilt, 10° anterior tilt and up to 67° of back recline, giving you numerous positioning options to help control slumping, sliding, and falls while maintaining your residents' comfort and safety.
- adjustable-length elevating legrest with removable flip down footrest
- fixed height swing away, removable arms
- sturdy no-rust construction with stainless steel powder coated frame, and stainless steel fasteners and casters
- 4 way stretch padded urethane foam commode seat (removable)
- 3 total lock casters and 1 directional locking caster
- drainage holes to help prevent water from pooling
- bedpan with basket (basket slides in and out for easy removal)
- Padded Head Rest
- 400 lb. weight capacity
- seat height: 23.5"
- seat width: 18" or 22"
- seat depth: 18"
Please note that prices vary according to region and facility. Please contact Broda directly for pricing and warranty information.