Bari 385 Bariatric Transport Commode Shower Chair
Broda understands that bariatric care within a facility is very challenging for both care staff and patients, and the Bari 385 offers superior versatility and safety in caring for Bariatric patients' shower and commode needs. It is three chairs in one, being a Commode Chair, a Shower Chair, and a Transport Chair (with the option of our easily interchangeable transport seat).
The Bari 385 has up to 8º of anterior tilt, 14º of posterior tilt, with up to 65º of back recline which offers numerous positioning options for comfort, safey and ease of use, unlike any other bariatric commode shower chair.
The Bari 385 has addressed many of the issues associated with bariatric care including:
- Shower and commode functions,
- Patient mobility/maneuverability,
- Patient handling,
- Equipment size and weight capacity
- Bariatric patient ergonomics,
- Cost effectiveness
- adjustable-length elevating legrest with removable flip down footrest
- 800 lb weight capacity
- fixed height swing away, removable arms
- removable and rotational arms to adjust seating width
- sturdy no-rust construction with stainless steel powder coated frame, and stainless steel fasteners and casters
- 4 way stretch padded urethane foam commode seat (removable)
- 4 total lock swivel casters and 2 8" locking middle wheels with one touch emergency brake
- drainage holes to help prevent water from pooling
- bedpan with basket (basket slides in and out for easy removal)
- seat height: 21" (can be adjusted to 23")
- seat width: 27" (can be adjusted to 33")
- seat depth: 21" (can be adjusted to 23")
The Bari 385 helps to ease caregiver burden while showering, as the recline position opens the patient's mid-section area to permit cleaning of hard to reach areas under abdomen and perineal area.
Unique 6-wheel design offers easy maneuverability and permits turning in tight corners without lateral drifting. The middle wheels allow for tracking. The Bari 385 has up to 8º of anterior tilt, 14º of posterior tilt, with up to 65º of back recline.
Please note that prices vary according to region and facility. Please contact Broda directly for pricing and warranty information.