Broda offers a wide variety of custom seating to accommodate various resident needs.
Most of our models are available in custom sizes including Bariatric sizes (up to 28" seat widths).
In addition to custom dimensions, we can also provide custom cushions to meet unique resident needs.
Custom Bariatric Seating
Broda offers most of our models in bariatric sizes. Broda chairs are known for their
incredible durability and comfort, making them ideal for bariatric care. Our bariatric
seating helps improve the comfort, safety and dignity of residents as well as help to
ease the burden on caregivers.
Broda custom chairs are the ideal solution for bariatric care:
- 16 gauge tubular steel frame ensures strength and durability and enhances patient safety.
- We provide additional support to the seating surface of our bariatric chairs to accommodate
the extra weight in the chair and maximize patient comfort.
- Additional gas springs are used to help ease the amount of lifting force required by caregivers
Our bariatric chairs assist with:
- Comfort and Pressure Reduction
- Reducing staff injuries caused by transferring or repositioning bariatric residents
- Implementing a No-Lift program
- Minimizing equipment purchase and maintenance costs
- Improving safe patient handling
View our Commode Shower Chair, Bari 385, designed exclusively for bariatrics.
Custom Dimensions (Applies to most models):
- Seat Widths 14", 16", (18", 20"standard) 22", 24", 26", 28"
- Seat Depths: 15.5". (17" standard) 18.5", 20"
- Seat Heights: 19", (20.5" standard) 22", 23.5"
- Back Lengths: (32" standard) 33.5", 35", 36", 38", 40"